GUIDE IN ONLINE APPLICATION OF OCCUPANCY PERMIT
Please read and understand first our Privacy Statement before you click the online Occupancy Permit Apps button.
Occupancy Permit Requirements:
1. Three (3) sets of copies of Certificate of Completion, duly notarized. (Forms are available at the Office of the Building Official – Ground floor, Ilagan City hall)
2. Construction Log book, signed and sealed by the owner’s Architect or Civil Engineer who undertook full-time inspection and supervision.
3. As-Built Plans signed and sealed by the Owner’s Architect or Civil Engineer who undertook full-time inspection and supervision
4. 1 photocopy of the valid licenses of all involved Professionals.
5. Captioned photographs of Site and Completed Building/ Structure showing front, side and rear areas.
GUIDES IN APPLYING ONLINE FOR OCCUPANCY PERMIT:
- Click the button below to Log – in using the same registered username and password.
- Once logged in, point and click on Certificate of Occupancy> Application.
- Point and click on Search Building Permit N. Type in the characters as shown in your issued building permit number certificate.
- Select the type of occupancy permit. Scan/take a picture of the document requirements, upload and click on submit to OBO.
- OBO and the other approving offices will verify and evaluate the application. The applicant shall receive e-mail notifications of the status.
- The BFP and OBO shall conduct a joint site inspection.
- Upon compliance, the OBO assesses the feed to be paid.
- The client receives an e-mail notification of the assessment and can proceed to the City Treasurer’s Office for payment.
- The client presents the receipt to the OBO for the release of his/her Certificate of Occupancy.